Monday, November 22, 2010

Proud to be a.... ME!

I passed the 2 part exam for Flight line badge and license and I am also a hater to my subordinates who took the class. They asked why I didn’t tell them they have exam. Huh! All the training class should have an evaluation guys!! In case you want to know!
What I learned from the class:
Stupidity is not a valid reason in Flight line incident.
Defensive driving is a must.
Establish the communication with the Tower
Be vigilant to any threat.
Always listen to your instinct.
The training class over all was well delivered by the speaker. Kudos! To those who passed (10 out of 30 who took the class).
For those who failed specially my crew… Guys! You need to retake and if it’s mean you have to go through 3 classes before you pass so be it!!  Or I need to review them… by the way the 30 trainees are composed of American, Balkans, Indian, Nepalese, and FilipinoJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What can you say...