Sunday, December 5, 2010

What do you hate most?!

                       
                                                                     Here
Me, a whiner!!!
I have  new foreign national personnel right now, he’s job title is Supervisor.. ok! My boss toured him and gives brief information about what we are doing here basically, and not surprisingly… he doesn’t know anything totally blank. But anyway, that is not the point.
The issue here he just came yesterday late afternoon and yet he asking for a truck (4x4 ford ranger) together with a driver because he can't bear the cold,  ISAF badge ( tho, I explained to him yesterday we need a heads up from Site Manager still pushing me) and all the freebies. He doesn’t like to ride in the back of the truck maybe he feels that he’s been mistreated or an insult to his position. Well, I replied to him as this…….
“Ok sir… welcome to A******!
When it’s cold … it’s really f^@king cold and when it’s hot really f^@king hot! I cannot provide you transportation so far and yes you have to ride in the back of the truck together with our crew if you still have any concern you can go straight to Site Manager’s Office just beside your living quarter. He’s the best guy here for sure he’ll help you out regarding your concerns.”
Do I so mean? I was shocked also to myself… freaking bad but gosh! Give me a break this is not a coat and tie with a secretary on the side department??? We are working in the construction!!!! We do all the dirty jobs! What he expect? Get his ass to work!
I know Site Manager will just laugh at him when he finds out what I’ve said. On his mind he probably say “crazy little Filipina strike again” he knew me well when it comes to work.  He’s  my boss for a year now and served as his admin and operation personnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What can you say...