Friday, November 5, 2010

I hate my flabby body

I started to use Herbalife hoping to lose some weight... first month nothing really change to my body it was because:  i didn't diet my self from food... same routine. Gosh! how can I resist the steak, bbq's, bread stuffing, cakes, the meat and seafood stir fry's?? how about the taco salad? the mexican foodies!! how I wish I could pass through in hot bars without feel tempted and go straight to salad bar and soup.

When I was in 20(teen) my weight was just 115-120 lbs. Then I gave birth to K I gained 15 lbs and more day by day until I reached my recent weight 160 lbs!! How can I blame myself?:(. My married life is really fun and fullfilling having a daughter K and a hubby M you could not ask for more but to enjoy every single day with them. Since the day I found out Im having a cutie in my tummy I started to experiment cooking.. I never let M go to his office without lunch box(es). K should be full stomach before going to school and or even for the whole day.

My quest in taking out flabby body is really not serious until...... I read my coach email that one of her herbalife client lose 15 lbs and she started the same day with me. I promise to myself I will take this herbalife weight management seriously!!!!!! ( while doing this blog, Im munching english muffin with turkey links and pork sausage with mustard and catsup... yum yum!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What can you say...