Friday, November 19, 2010

On Line module Safety and License Training Challenge


Yesterday really pain in the ass!! Stressful… after the QAQC/Safety inspection he wanted to at least one in the department done with the Safety on line Training.  Mind you, it is not only 1 module at least 8 and each module has a quiz that you must to pass to be able to get certification. Thank God didn’t got a failed quiz… the on line training was consist of Fire Prevention, Safety Defensive  Driving, Ergonomics, Heat Stress, New Hire Orientation ( funny, been working here for a year now), Code of Ethics, Hazard Communication  and Personal Protective Equipment.  The truth is, in the previous company we always have this on line training every 6 months or annually so it’s not new to me. The American company making sure we understand and follow the OSHA standard when it comes to work attitude and safety. The day ends well though, I said to myself- I had my quota so time to a sound sleeps yahoooo!! 12 hours work and the on line nose bleed training.
I deserve to watch a movie in my laptop so I open again my favorite for a moment “Eclipse ( Twilight Saga)” since I read more than 4 times the book series I really would like to see if the director captures the most romantic part of Bella-Edward-Jacob love triangle. Not so disappointed but not astonished with the movie maybe I expected more but over all I fell in love again and looking forward to read the Eclipse book again. Happy day isn’t…UNTIL the Area Security Manager gives a Flight Line Security Class from 1900 to 2100 what the heck!! It seems unfair after my on line modules and then another class and quizzes again???????!!!! Give me a break!!
I found myself listening to Mr. Herman Vana-as, a retired US Military Officer while he’s doing his training class for us. He has a loud voice that you could not fall asleep and in fairness, he talk with an accent so you have to draw more attention for else you’ll be lost… quizzes was given out at the end of his 2 part  classes . I hope I pass his quizzes and get my Flight Line Security license and badge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What can you say...