Monday, November 8, 2010

Freakin Cold!!

Though, my place right now doesn't snow but really freakin' cold!!  the north part of this country who have a bad snow fall.I was there  from Oct 2007 to June 2008. At first I was excited.. a girl who came from a tropical country what do you expect?! too happy to see snow falling in your head, touching it and rub it your palm, playing snow ball and throw it.. so much fun!..but as day come by it's getting worst. I experienced tripped in the side of the road so many times hehehe!! too lazy to go to work, so good to lying down in my bed, lazy to take a bath and can't take the freezin' cold! I have to put some heater blanket on the side wall of my bed because my blanket heater is not enough to keep me warm.
I love to sip hot choco at the dining facility and brewed coffee anytime of the day. Though, It's cold most of the people from Europe love to eat dairy queen ice cream and baskin and robin ice cream.. You'll see them with thier winter jacket and gloves and yet eating some ice cream. Hope this lovely weather will just stay as this and storm never show up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What can you say...