Thursday, December 9, 2010

I am so Blessed!!


Feel right… feel blessed and I love it! Only thanking for the blessings uttered in my heart.  Pressure and problem keep on coming but I don’t know it doesn’t bother me at all. I’ll going to be a bum sooner, no more imported clothes and accessories for me and K, no more dreaming of travel abroad for the mean time, no more excess allowances and I need to tight my budget. I have to think of something at least to help M financially. But honestly, doesn’t bother me at all and for no reason at all I’m happy! I’m really praying hard this feeling will stay forever.
I was a church choir member before when I was in my teen years and I missed singing halleluiah and proclaim to the world how great our Lord Jesus Christ. How wonderful and purity our Mother Mary and how great all the angels in heaven.
Feel love… to my M, K and nanay so much! Hope God always keeps us safe and healthy.
For this coming Christmas I wish my families (Sandys and Juans) have a wonderful life ahead of them. May our good and loving God will continue to bless us forever and ever.
For all the people around me;
May the weary hearts will shine through and see God’s path of comfort.
May the feeling of resentments soon be replace by great acceptance and forgiveness.
May you see the reason for all your questions and burdens and be light up for God will never give us anything that we can’t get through.

Merry Christmas everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What can you say...