Sunday, February 19, 2012

Unplanned Date

The Sandys attended a birthdy party last saturday in Shakey's Marcos Hway. 2 of my college closest friend were there with their respective family. We didnt chat that long our grown up kids wanted to go somewhere else. We supposed to buy some cologne in Etude House boutique in SM Masinag, my feeling korean daughter wanted to buy a doll shape cologne just like in the Korean Mag. But the parking area are all full so I suggest to dine at Niagra Hills in Antipolo to show K where her Dad and Mom usually go for a date before.
  See! I fall in love with M all over again because of this view.

 K was really amazed in the view. She keep on asking her dad where are those light came from. She's just like me before when M and I dined here. Our daddy patiently guiding my daughter to all her question.While they're busy I ordered my favorite Pork Sisig, coffee and juice for us. I like the Pork sisig in Niagra Hiils the sweet,salty spicy and with a raw egg on the top sisig is a divine! or just being bias since this is the place where I tasted my first love affair with Sisig and never stop since then.... Yan na ata pamantayan ko sa Sisig. Even K loves it and ordered some rice hehehehe!! The scenery and food keep us more closer as a family. I love the feeling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What can you say...