Thursday, February 16, 2012

Go sweat!!

Finding my old " physically me" is really hard... soo hard!! most of the time people think I have at least 2 kids because of my weight. I gained for over 10 years 50 lbs and gaining more I think. My hubby give up teasing me to hit the gym thou I tried God knows I really tried but maybe my disciplined and determination are not enough. But since last week I join community aerobics classes... It's really cool for only 30 pesos per session you can have a 1 hour aerobics session from the typical floor exercise to taebo, street and belly dancing. Hubby is so supportive that he actually drop me there or he just want to make sure that I attend the aerobics class. I just hope I can see the result as fast as summer hit me. Lovely day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What can you say...