Thursday, February 16, 2012

Blessings.. Indeed!

Done with the apartment and all my units are now full. I hope my tenants will take care the units. So far no complaints receive yet.. kuddos to my foreman!! My mom and Aunts forced me to had the house warming last November since 3 units are already occupied so I keep it a secret or "bulungan blessings" to my friends and only close families came because I'm not really prepared physically and financially. But really thankful to them for the support and will power that I can make the apartment full before the 2011 end and I did! Thank you God for coming to my apartment and blessed each unit, each rooms and corner. Hope that everyone dwelling in here will live happily and peaceful through your love and support.
God bless everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What can you say...