Saturday, January 22, 2011

Bye 2010... Hello 2011

I know no one read this blog and doesn't care if I didn't update for a month... Well, to delight myself I blog my thoughts so I have something to read on and a reminder for myself to all mis and great adventured.

2010 - is a good year for me career wise. But failed to my family life, it's now 3 years working abroad it means 3 years absent for a being a mom and wife. Though, M understand why i know in his silent thoughts he protested. Dont get me wrong, M can provide everything but I am not contented I wanted something for my own. K as a daughter really excelled she's doesnt let me feel the guilt intentionally. Just thankful for the wonders of science and they invented the VIOP phone and Instant Messaging it really makes my burden and guilt lighter. 
I started my diet thing and proudly to say I lost 10 pounds and gained 20 pounds when I got home last christmas hehehehe! no regrets for the additional pounds it only remind me how happy I am with the family.

For 2011 I hope for more family blessings and time. More kiss and hugs from my family. More loving moments to me and M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What can you say...