Sunday, January 23, 2011

A Blast 22 Days Vacation in P.I. Part 1

I got home after Christmas day due to unavailable flight to P.I. But though, I missed the actual Christmas day it never down my spirit. I spent my Christmas in Dubai Airport shopping and making plans how do I spend my 22 days. How do I squeeze out my short vacation with families and friends?
My Christmas though I am alone was a memorable. As I fall in line for my boarding pass the Filipina Ground Stewardess greeted me and with her sweetest smile. She added points to my silver Skyward card. As I received my boarding pass, it has an invitation to Emirates Lounge and spends the night over there for my convenient. My Skyward Mileage   points are still insufficient to upgrade my bookings from Economy to Business Class. I waited for almost 16 hours for my flight (paying $260.00 for a Dubai Visa for quick tour is not reasonable I think) “I shop till I drop” in Dubai Airport my whole $1,000 had only $4.00 change. I bought M Hugo Boss Silver perfume, my SIL’s Tommy perfume and Nike Sporting clothes and to K, my mom, MIL and nieces are gold accessories. My feet and back was really hurt when I sat and lied down to catches some sleep before my flight. I waited to call my zone number in boarding area finally, when I handed my boarding pass to Ground Stewardess she change it to BUSINESS CLASS!! Wow! Isn’t a good deal and Christmas gift!!  All the pain was paid off when I sat and stretch my feet. I love overflowing champagne and my eyes were literally drooled to different cheeses, breads and even chocolates. The serving of food was way different from Economy Class lots of varieties and how do they serve it. They serve it with class I may say. It took me an hour to finish my whole meal from the appetizer to dessert. My experienced was really a good Christmas gift. Love you Emirates Airlines and Skyward Mileage Card and of course to my dearest savior Jesus Christ and Mother Mary I know you are the mastermind of this unforgettable and fantastic experienced.
My blast vacation started there in Emirates Airlines followed by nonstop road trip with families and friends. I just rested for 1 day and we travelled to Baguio City to attend foster sister’s wedding in Camp John Hay. I got this opportunity to bring my family side with me. I had a reservation Apartelle Suite in Supreme Hotel. We spend our first day in Burnham Park and eat lunch at Solibao Resto. My mom loves the food and the ambiance. (A little Trivia, Solibao Resto was the first dinner date with M in Baguio City).  M, K and I attended the wedding while my sisters, nieces and Mom went to Grotto and other park. Our 2nd day we went to PMA, Mines View and Cathedral.
My next road trip was in Olongapo City, M’s hometown we spent the New Year holiday with my in laws. In between family gatherings I find time to meet M’s friends and invited us to have tour in Zoobic Safari for free. I had a grand time with M and K feeding animals, watching the animal parade and cultural show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What can you say...