Saturday, February 12, 2011

Hi Beets!

This is my meal for today... beef and beans stew taste like mechado that has a beans added. Grilled beef, steamed rice that have a sign that every scoop has a 260 cal. (d naman nananakot d ba!), steamed cauliflower and BEETS and onion salad! yah, first time to eat beets, been here for 3 and half years and yet dont have the courage to try this.. afraid ako bka bigla akong mag throw up d kasi ako adventurous when it comes to foods. My first time with beets... taste like potato?! I thought its like jelly since it looks like one. Not bad for the first timer.. I ate 3 slices.
After the main course I munching now orange fruit. But while getting these foods eh I drinking ( literally) my not so hot cream chicken soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What can you say...