Monday, June 13, 2011

Bouncing Back

After the depressing miscarriage last February...Im back with confidence. I started my 6 doors apartment project last May 4. The first few weeks was really a financial draining phased. It's good that I tracking down all my expenses down to last centavo so I would be able to see the cost of my project and if it is still in my budget. I got 12 men to work for me I personally supervise the project tho, doesn't have educational background regarding construction only the knowledge and skills I learned from my previous job. Good to know that still I am a sales and marketing person... got a good deal in all construction materials I literally walked from Mayamot to Antipolo area just to canvass and check the durability of each materials. I love the new experience that keeps me busy like a bee for now..

No comments:

Post a Comment

What can you say...