Friday, October 19, 2012

Another Boredom

It's been 1 week since nnay left us... wait!!! d sya lumayas she just need to fix something in my brother's house. Hubby doesnt know bout it kc d naman sya tumatawag eh kung d nman ako mag text d naman sya mangungumusta. Siguro kampante lang sya na may kasama kme lagi ng daughter nya sa house. And beside I dont want him to feel guilty and umuwi every night super pagod naman yun.
I write this because I feel bored as in bored tlga. No one to talk to kungdi ang garden, laptop and tv. K usually home by 6pm nag 7-11 store na lang kme for dinner since she loves the hotdog sandwich and juices.
The reason is I'm pissed! bakit ba I need to compete with his job? why do I feel that family is just 2nd priority.. well, I keep my head cool if he can't go home by week days because of that stupid sportfest and boodle fight and so fine less intindihin sa breakfast. But it make sense naman kung mag alala ka d ba lalo na ngayon. D ko alam kung pano sya nakatulog na lam nya aso lang kasama namin sa house. Well, kunsensya na yun mahirap mag remind masyado na kaming matatanda for that. Having a family is having a irresponsibility that you should mostly need to consider before anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What can you say...